Horse Riding Tours at !KHWA TTU
Come and enjoy a unique San Heritage Centre, and entrance to the fascinating world of the First People, the San.
As a unique travel destination and training centre, !Khwa ttu combines culture and heritage, adventure and relaxation, and education, giving a new understanding of the phrase “San Spirit Shared”.
Ride through indigenous flaura and fauna, including Eland, Oryx, Zebra, Bontebok, Springbok, Ostrich, Duiker, Steenbok, Bateared fox, Caracal, Aardwolf, Porcupine and an abundance of birds species.
1 or 2 hour Horse riding tour
- 1 hour – R 400 per person (minimum 2 persons)
- 2 hours – R600 per person
2 hour horse riding tour
- R750 per person including
- 2 hour horse riding tour !Khwa ttu (value R500)
- Friend of !Khwa ttu card (R100)
- R150 voucher for food and drink at the restaurant
3 hour private horse riding tour for special occasions
- R950 per person including:
- A private picnic at the boma or restaurant (depending on the weather and availability of the boma)
- Total tour is 2.5-3hrs so we ride for an 1hour to the boma, stop for a picnic, and then ride back
The Friend of !Khwa ttu card includes your entry fee for the day and free entry thereafter for a year to their hiking and biking facilities and the San heritage centre
If you have family or friends wanting to join you for the day, !Khwa ttu also offers hiking and mountain biking trails, eBiking, tractor rides and guided tours.
Overnight horse riding packages available at !KHwa ttu, please contact us for a quotation.
- We can accommodate riders up to 110kg
- Children are welcome from the age of 6
- Minimum of 1 person and maximum of 4 people per booking
- All bookings are exclusive and a personal guided tour
- Horse riding helmets are mandatory and are provided except if you wish to bring your own
- Please wear closed shoes and long pants and bring sunscreen
- Bookings are subject to availability
- At the moment only cash payments are accepted or EFT payment prior to departure on the trail
- Signing of indemnities are mandatory and all riding is at own risk
- Rates are valid until 31 December 2020