Nature Horse Rides at Blombosch farm
Come and enjoy scenic rides on a local West Coast nature and game farm. Stunning panoramic views and indigenous flora and fauna. Breathtaking carpets of flowers in August and September! On the ride we explore the more rugged terrain on the farm that is only accessible by 4×4 vehicles.
Specify your own time of day for riding, even early morning rides up to sunset rides in summer.
Our capacity is 4 guest riders maximum and a guide. We take smaller groups of 2 or 3 people as well. Our horses are suitable for beginner or advanced riders. Children of 8yrs and up are welcome to join the ride.
2 hour Horse riding tour
- 2 hours – R650 per person
Half Day Rides
- R950 per person including a picnic basket
- Total tour is 3hrs so we ride for approximately 1.5hours, stop for a picnic, and then ride back
A picnic basket or snacks and drinks can be provided on a ride at an additional cost of R200 per person (for example a cheese platter and bottle of wine or a brunch or lunch basket en route)
- We can accommodate riders up to 120kg
- Children are welcome from the age of 8
- Minimum of 1 person and maximum of 4 people per booking
- All bookings are exclusive and a personal guided tour
- Horse riding helmets are mandatory and are provided except if you wish to bring your own
- Please wear closed shoes and long pants and bring sunscreen
- Bookings are subject to availability
- At the moment only cash payments are accepted or EFT payment prior to departure on the trail
- Signing of indemnities are mandatory and all riding is at own risk
- Rates are valid until 31 December 2021