Trail rides at Wolwefontein
Come and enjoy scenic rides on a local West Coast sheep farm. Stunning panoramic views and indigenous flora and fauna. Breathtaking carpets of flowers in August and September!
For a really special experience book the Klipberg ride, duration 2hours and spectacular any time of the day, offering 360 views of the Swartland.
An extreme mountain bike track is also available on the farm should you wish to bring with family or friends who want to enjoy the outing but prefer a horse of a different kind! (please bring own bike)
Specify your own time of day for riding, early morning rides up to sunset rides, and the occasional full moon ride.
1 hour horse tour (Rate)
- 1hr horse ride: R250 per person
2 hour horse tour (Rate)
- 2hr horse ride: R500 per person
Half day ride (Rate)
- R850 per person including a picnic basket
- Total tour is 3hrs so we ride for approximately 1.5hours, stop for a picnic, and then ride back
A picnic basket or snacks and drinks can be provided on a ride at an additional cost of R200 per person (for example a cheese platter and bottle of wine or a brunch or lunch basket en route)
- We can accommodate riders up to 110kg
- Children are welcome from the age of 6
- Minimum of 1 person and maximum of 4 people per booking
- Horse riding helmets are mandatory and are provided except if you wish to bring your own
- Please wear closed shoes and long pants and bring sunscreen
- Bookings are subject to availability
- At the moment only cash payments are accepted or and EFT payment prior to departure on the trail
- Signing of indemnities are mandatory and all riding is at own risk
- Rates are valid until 31 December 2020